Friday 16 August 2013

Djokovic looking to lift his first title since April

Djokovic looking to lift his first title since April


Novak Djokovic moved into the third round of the ATP Western and Southern Open with a 7-5 6-2 victory over Argentine Juan Monaco.
The Serbian looked to be cruising in the first set when he went 4-1 ahead, only to then lose his serve twice in a row as Monaco won four games on the spin.

However the top seed - who has finished runner-up in Cincinnati four times in the past five years - then immediately won the next three games. The second set was certainly a procession, Djokovic breaking twice to progress.
"Between 4-1 and 4-5 (first set), four quite bad games for me," he said afterwards. "I stopped moving my legs. I didn't really go for my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment